Saturday 29 April 2017

Sick of being fat

I am so sick of being fat and have started weight watchers again and hubby is helping me with us doing a short-term goal.

This is my short/medium term goal as a step towards my big goal of weighing less than 100 kg.

This goal will take me halfway there. As part of this goal's wind-up process, we will take our learning's from this goal and use them to set up the next phase.

·         My weight is 144 kg on the 25 April 2017.
      ·         By Xmas 2017 I will lose 22 kilos and weigh 122 kg.
      ·         This means losing an average of 680 grams per week for the 8 months.

This is an achievable amount, but will require commitment from both me and hubby.

We will achieve this goal with 3 simple techniques:

·         Plan - what we eat before we eat it, and what exercise we will do
·         Point - Use the WW app to track everything Mandy eats
·         Move - for at least 30 minutes, or 6000 steps a day.
·          
For accountability, weigh day will be Tuesday morning.

To reward me along the way, we will define milestones and rewards for hitting each one. I will not receive the reward until the milestone is achieved on the official chart.
·         Milestone 1: Say goodbye to the 40's. When I get below 140 kg she will get a charm bracelet with her first charm.
·         Milestone 2: 135kg A new charm and a new pair of nice earrings.
·         Milestone 3: 130kg A new charm and a Lovisa necklace.
·         Milestone 4: 125kg A new charm and a new outfit - top and pants.
·         Milestone 5: GOAL!!! when I weigh 122 kg. A new charm and a romantic weekend away with the husband of your choice. 

So, I am going to try these steps and get this weight off.


No comments:

Post a Comment