Tuesday 27 September 2016

Will you be my support?

Weight today: 144.2 (317.2 lbs)  - Loss of 800 grams (1.8 lbs)

I am sick of letting myself down.

Why can't i get my head in to this.  I want to feel healthy and happier but I can't seem to get myself to do it.  I sabotage myself.

I need to work out how to fix my head.

I started back on the online weight watchers again.

I want to feel happy again.  I am scared.  So scared to blog though.  I let it all out years ago in my other blog and had so many followers and I lost a lot but then one person ruined it for me.  Or I let the person ruin it for me.

I also lost the weight when I was working part time.  I am working 40 hours a week and travel a lot for work that it is a whole different story.

I keep on making excuses for everything.  I used to go to the gym and be in a group that met twice a week.  I used to blog every day and I had lots of blogger friends and felt like my world was fantastic and then it all went to custard and now I am scared to blog and I have put on most of the weight I lost.

I realise I need to lose this weight.
I realise I need to have support.
I realise I have to stop eating junk
I realise I have to track my food
I realise I have to do exercise
I realise I need to support in return.

I realise that it is me stopping me.

I need a support friend..... anyone want to be mine?

WEIGH IN - sunday 25 September 2016

Starting weight today: 145 kgs (319 lbs)
...............................................................................................
1st Goal: 140 kgs (308 lbs)
2nd Goal: 135 kgs (297 lbs)
3rd Goal: 130 kgs (286 lbs)
4th Goal: 125 kgs (275 lbs)
5th Goal: 120 kgs (264 lbs)
6th Goal: 115 kgs (253 lbs)
7th Goal: 110 kgs (242 lbs)
8th Goal: 105 kgs (231 lbs)
9th Goal: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
10th Goal: 95 kgs (209 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment